Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Simply heartwarming

Arriving early to the client appointment, I simply wanted an escape from the office. I was 15 mins early while my client was 30 mins late. How much time has I been waiting? (sounds like a GMAT quantitative question) The correct answer is 45 mins. Painless because I have all the reason on earth to do my favourite passtime - daydreaming. Shut down almost for the whole 45 mins, besides ordering my kiwi juice and tea.

At lunch, I was giving an exaggerating speech in front of my customers. At the corner of my eyes, I saw him from his back. I thought I have mistaken. His sms to me said I was correct.

Anyways, after waving good bye to my clients, I quickly ran to the meeting place, sat down and ordered myself a coffee. Within minutes, he was there sitting beside me. We started chatting about everything. Topics ranged from coffee without sugar, how much is my rent, fat girl vs smart fat girl, pastime, Singapore... Just half an hour coffee break, I felt like coming out from a therapy.

Well, nothing complicated, it was just a heartwarming coffee break.

No comments: