Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The agenda

This is a record of the low tide of my "career". I could be laughing at this entry by next September.

I have been the golden boy. It's time for me to learn a lesson. To learn that I am too honest, too much of integrity. These are the basic values in life, but not necessary valuable in the living jungle. Too bad that I am not the kind of person who can sleep well after covering up lies with bigger lies.

From today on, no genuine smile will be found in the office (well, office ain't a place for genuine smile, if you need one, do it at home). Everything is a fake. Just as faking an orgasm as you are pay to spread your legs and to satisfy your customer. In exchange, it is money.

It is just 11 minutes. Everything will be alright afterwards.

At the dinner table tonight, everyone seems to have something to bitch about their job but me. I am just indifference. I have no feeling nor passion about my job. I am just faking it. I am just faking it for the money.

No comments: