Monday, September 04, 2006

lost and found

I went ballistic last night when I realised I have lost my belt. A little black belt. I got out of bed at 2:00am and started searching for it. It was not at the usual spot in my closet. Then I turned my store room upside down and still couldn't find it. After 15 mins search, I sat myself down and tried to think hard where it could be. But I couldn't figure out.

Then I walked into the store room again and saw the little belt hanging on the back of a chair. I found it. I went back to my bed and sleep.

By the way, during the search, I found the long lost treasury bag, which contains two bracelets and one necklace from Tiffany. They were lost for about a year and have been written off.

Talking about lost items, ask 5pf what happened to me when my phone went missing at my apartment. I am just feeling insecured.

No comments: