Monday, November 27, 2006

almost 4000 hits

i just checked the counter of my blog, almost reaches 4000 hits (despite about 2500 hitted by myself).

Busy week. Opening cocktail at MP tomorrow. Yoga or dinner with Carol on Wednesday. "Whose line is it anyway" live at Carnagies on Thursday. Champagn lunch (all-you-can-drink moet) on Friday (wonder if I can take afternoon off). On top of that, I have two major projects on hand - makeover and tidy my house and preparing my homemade Christmas gift for close friends.

One more, a special one might visit Taipei next week......

Meanwhile, I am listening to 張敬軒 over and over on my little white.

2 comments:

5PF said...

On the note of the "special one" coming to town, I can only roll eyes a million times.

Sigh ... ...

fuigo said...

I love Whose line is it anyway?!!! Who will appear on stage? Improv comedy is no easy skill to master! You have to be born with it.

Ah, how I miss my standup comedy group when I was still a high school math teacher. Man, did we provide some quality entertainment to the faculty and students at the school!