Friday, December 01, 2006

Therapy

Three therapies for my stressful work days this week (appology for those who works with me as I am a total bitch this week).

Tuesday : Moet, moet and shanghainese. Great ambience at MP, a champagn guy never leave our circle more than 10 meters, getting ready to refill our empty glasses. Running here and there checking out the secret VIP areas of the place was fun.

Wednesday : Back Acrh at yoga. My lower back was screaming while I worked to raise it. Once I straightened my arms and bended my upper body, I felt like an aeroplane just took off from the running, leaving the rough path and reveal to a bright blue sky.

Thursday : Laughing out loud. Watching "Whose line is it anyway" live at Carnegies, I was laughing so hard. After the show, I was walking home alone and realised that I have not laugh for a long time. What a destressed!

No comments: