Monday, November 27, 2006

收納達人

I somehow felt sorry for myself living in such messy apartment. Whose fault is it? Me. So I spent TWD2500, shopped at Daisu and Ikea and bought a bunch of 收納 stuff, in order to give my apartment a makeover.

Kitchen - The cupboard is not big enough, so all my dishes (big and small) are stacked together without order. So, I bought a dish stand and 2 plastic decks. With these, I tidy up my kitchen cupboard. I replaced the oversized shelf with a right sized one for my utencils and instand noodles.

Living Room - got 4 new cushion covers. Winter theme.

Store Room - major made over. I am planning to turn my store room into a walk in closet. So I have bought 2 racks for hanging clothes. And shift the oversize shelf from kitchen to put my jeans and knits.

Bedroom - I bought a few plastic basket to sort my small items.

Bathroom - I have bought a little stick-on-the-wall dish for my little green sponge; two plastic containers for my one-day disposible contact lens, one for left and one for right :)

My place is now awefully messy. I will spend the next days to tidy it up. Once I am done, I will show you how it looks.

1 comment:

5PF said...

am so looking forward ...