Monday, December 18, 2006

Why I hate Singapore (as reminded this round)

I know, it is a bit too much of evaluation after the trip. Promise this is the last piece about my trip. I tend to remember the plus rather than the minus, be it for boys or for places. I was all excited about my Nth visit to Singapore. Not long after I have arrived, I was reminded to my face why I hate Singapore.
  • Queuing at Cold Storage. The super slow cashier took 5 mins, counting the thousand cents paid by the one customer in front of me.
  • Insecure Taxi driver who showed impatient about waiting on meter for 3 mins.
  • Pouring in the midst of day and all cabs are "ON CALL".
  • At 3:45pm, 8 people were in line for special customer service at DBS Orchard branch. At 4:45pm, still 8 people in the line.
  • Smell old coconut oil cooking banana at the underpass connecting Tang's, Scott Rd and Orchard Rd.
  • Bad traffic into Orchard combine with lay-back cab driver.
  • Limited TV channels to flip. Chanel 5, Chanel 8 and Chanel News Asia.

I wish I could stay longer to find out more to add to the list above.

No comments: