Monday, December 18, 2006

Tour of self discovery

Every visit to Singapore, I learnt something new. Here are things that I have learnt this round: -
  • Sailing race live on TV could not be borer than Diving.
  • Starhub sucks.
  • Lychee martine at Wine Bar is still the best.
  • I am different (or outright weird) and that is not my fault.
  • Mistakes shouldn't be repeated.
  • 5 days in Singapore is still too short to do everything I wanted.
  • The feeling is super good having a hair do before wedding banquet.
  • Get the hint early and stop pursuing (point well shared with S.H. who learnt from the same mistake)
  • (this is nothing new but is quadruple confirmed) a GOOD friend is someone who is still willing to lend her listening ears and give constructive comments even if she knew it is the same story repeated for the seventh time.

No comments: