Monday, May 01, 2006

My Sunday...

I am seriously stressed out from work. To be exact, it is stress of hating my work. Like everyone, I enjoyed the long waited labour day weekend. Last night, I was up til 5:30am surfing net, making reservation for our Barcelona accomodation.

This morning, Delia, my maid, has done an excellent job in taking care of my housework, so that I could enjoy my weekend without worrying about changing my bed sheet and doing my laundry.

In the afternoon, I met Jasmine for tea. Nice chat at Spot over coffee and marble cheese cake (mostly consumed by me), and followed by some browsing of DVDs and books at Eslite @ Spot Taipei.

After tea, I went to Shin Yi for suit and travel book hunting for over two hours. It was pressure free as I was wondering on my own. Of course, I didn't leave empty handed.

Steph called for a drink. Taipei was strangely quiet on a long weekend Sunday. We first went to Champagne III which turned out to be empty. Then Mint, it was empty as well. We had our last try at Room 18, although it was empty, we decided to stay for a drink and then moved on to In-house for another round. While wondering where all the cute Taipei guys have gone, we were checking out the transvestite waiter/ress, thinking "she" is twice feminine than the two of us added together.

What a fulfilling and enjoyable day!

1 comment:

fuigo said...

I was home... That's why you didn't see anyone cute...