Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Getting old...

I realised, when I get older, I am less insistence in certain aspects of life, e.g. going out with guys. I used to rely a lot on my gut feeling about guys, especially with whom are interested in me (well, could be platonic...!?). In the past, I would shy away if I don't have a strong feeling. I thought, why waste time anyways. But now, I learn to give myself a chance to find out more, hoping there could be pleasant surprise. (up til here, monolisa must be nodding her head while reading)

Well, so far, the result is within expectation, yet life is more "interesting" than being alone always. Life moves on if there is no chemistry and continues with the search in the "people sea".

2 comments:

fuigo said...

I contemplate posting something meaningful as a comment to your entry, but I am blank now.

Sorry about today...

Water said...

Fuigo, its okay. No apology among friends.

Wanna be there for you anytime you need some listening ears. Me and little S, we have four in total.