Saturday, April 29, 2006

An unplanned encounter...

I don't know how exactly it happened.

The moment when he came into my sight, everything turned into slow motion for 2 seconds. One, Two. Even the voice beside me went slow.

This shouldn't happen to a 29 years old.

No matter how I "cool" sounded, my sunshine smile had betrayed me. Although the brief conversation only lasted 1.5 min, it was the best moment I have had through out the past 30 days.

It was just an illusion, I told myself.

History taught me that it is better to walk away with good memories.

I'd like to close this episode with two quotations from Carls Sandburg which were once quoted in my blog on 7th Dec, 05

"Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me."

"The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring."

No comments: