Thursday, May 18, 2006

A few thoughts to share before bed

- I had a nice talk with another pisceian over a brief lunch today. It was nice because through the conversation, I realised there is actually someone on this planet as dreamy and as sensitive as me. Interesting still, a male version of me

- Among friends, there are roles to play. Listener, head nodder, care taker, counselor and simply a talker (just talk don't listen). I am lucky to have one very good listener. May be its my turn to listen to someone who love to talk but have no patience to listen. Its all about give and take

- The bad thing about me (which I believe is inherited from Mom) is that if you have no patience to listen, then I would rather keep things to myself, period

- A long waited MSN conversation was taken place tonight. It was brief yet lightened my heart a lot. Well, sometimes, all we need is just to know the one over the other side is doing fine

- Da Vinci Code movie is okay. I will rate it 3.5 stars out of 5

- "Rainbow Connection" was playing in my ipod. The voice of Kermit reminds me of my dear listener

- Good night

No comments: