Monday, December 10, 2007

Do I care?

I finally picked up the phone from Mr. C after the Nth time calling. I can still recall he questioned me why was I not returning his messages and not picking his phone calls.

Before our conversation, I bet he must be holding on to his mobile all day. Tried to call himself and made sure the phone was connected. Checked his sent box to make sure the message was delivered properly. Double and triple check if the device was working well.

It was totally alright that I did not know about all these little emtional roller coaster rides he had gone through. Because I was not told and even if I was, I don't care. I would say he asked for it.

If I meant to meet him in the upcoming party this Christmas, I would feel uneasy. Especially when he brought his better half who looked perfectly together with him. The glow on his face would make me think twice if it was my loss.

Of course, if it really happened, I would stay calm on the face. No one would even noticed about the uneasy feeling.

No comments: