Thursday, December 13, 2007

Call from a stranger

I don't know if it was my bad luck day.

This person shouldn't have called me yet we have talked for almost an hour. She might be calling from the outer space.

She is a stranger to me, yet we shared same experience on the same person. I kept asking her what did she want from me. She said "I just want to know more about him from you." I was very cautious about my words even though the old memories were flooding from deep inside. I could not imagine the consequences if I got too emotional in my answer or if I just hung up on her.

While talking to her, I saw myself. I saw a loser. I am glad that I was standing as an outsider hearing a sad story which I was once in. All I could say is what 5pf used to said to me "you deserve better"

Up to here, 5pf, you must be shaking your head and rolling your eyes. Yes, it is unbelievable, but it happened.

No comments: