Friday, April 28, 2006

Hi Doctor

"Please take a seat. How do we feel today?" doctor said
"Well, I am feeling okay actually. I am here because I don't feel like sleeping at night and don't feel like waking up in the morning. Is there something wrong with me, doctor?" I asked.
"What keeps you from going to bed?"
"Reading, net surfing, replaying DVDs... mostly sex and the city episodes, MSN-ing, blogging and eating occassionally" I went as I was running through my list of night time rituals.
"And what time do you wake up?"
"Usually I wake up without alarm. At nine." I answered shamelessly.
"On a work day even!?" Doctor was amazed.
"Yeah. Well, actually, the alarm was snoozed for so many times that it stopped ringing."
Doctor was busy scribling prescription and then said "Don't worry girl. This is not abnormal. You just hate your job and is trying to stretch your leisure time as long as possible. Take this and get your medication at the counter outside."

At the counter, I got a pack of Mile Seven menthol light and a white coffee mug.

No comments: