Saturday, February 04, 2006

I am writing along with YanZi live concert playing with my parents LCD Flat TV. Her voice is an indulgence as well as the lyrics. An indulgence to my "underwater".

Stepping out of the habit of living in the past, I am living in the present. My heart is light as feather, floating in the air.

Nothing exciting nor surprising happened tonight but a simple dinner, followed by a silly movie. Two friends sitting opposite to each other, chatting and laughing about nitti grittis in life, teasing one another, sharing big visions of future, eating, smoking and zipping tea together. No rush, no hush, no well laid plan. Everything just went along the way. It was an early night, just right to catch the last train home. At the platform, we hugged goodbye as usual.


Only when we bidded adieu, I felt a slight bit of hollow.


Well, the comfort is, by preserving the relationship with all my heart, it is going to last forever as I wish.

No comments: