Monday, February 27, 2006

29th

First of all thanks to Mom and Dad!

I am in the middle of my Singapore holiday. Just counted with 5pf, so far, I have met up with 5 cancerians in my trip. She said I am scary, an addict to cancer friends. :P

It is my intention to get away from the boredom in Taipei and to find excitement in Singapore. I got it all. Completing two third of the trip, I am already exhausted! Before I get them out in the next entries, let's view some pictures of the trip

Solo lunch at Fish Market on 25th p.m.















My birthday gift - 5th Gen Ipod, 30 G, personalised.














Upper Peirce Reservior; Official opening on 27th Feb 1977.





























1 comment:

Deepali said...

Cool picks...is it the camera or the photographer...?(or just the place - that happens most of the time in my case)