Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Overall position 2671

In the recent 10K run, one thing I am proud of is my power songs playlist!! I have tailor-made my very own power songs playlist with good thoughts, taking into consideration my foreseen conditions in each stage of the run.

Here are the songs in sequence. Total playlist time 1:16:26.

1. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (hike up to get into the momentum)
2. My Sharona - The Knack (bring higher)
3. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
4. Shut up and let me go - The Ting Tings (need female vocal to balance out)
5. Don't stop til you get enough - MJ
6. 4 Minutes - Madonna
7. Everybody's Changing - Keane (this is the worst point through out)
8. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
9. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (yes, it's a repeat, cos' that's the half way point)
10. Check it on - Beyonce
11. Love Sex Magic - Ciara/ Justin Timberlake
12. Cinderella - Rihanna
13. Nobody - Wonder Girls (Korean, a cute song)
14. Let's get retarded - Black Eyed Peas (at this stage, my legs are retarded)
15. Breathe - Blu Cantrell (Nothing else can be done but breathe)
16. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
17. Disturbia - Rihanna
18. Feel - Robbie William (at this point, we need a slow but strong song as I should be running towards the finishing line)
19. Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas (a treat, right 5pf?)

I listen to the playlist again for twice after the run and the tune just reminded me about the bitter sweet of the run. It is motivating, seriously! That's what I need to pick myself up when facing difficulties in all aspects of life.

No comments: