Sunday, July 20, 2008

3rd round at 5 Bowen Road

Daniel frowned when I reached. Well, he did it as he knew he was getting the girls attention. He was excited about seeing me. But today, there were too many people in the room. The attention was diverted.

Sunny was a bit blue today. We were guessing it was about Henry's departure. And I was surprised by learning that Sunny is actually much older than he appears.

Pheonix lowered his head while I was sitting in front of him. He petted me when I looked away. Then I realise, my presence meant something to him.

Henry looked very sharp today. May be he is getting ready to stand on his own, leaving the big warm family.

1 comment:

Dan said...

sunny, pheonix, daniel, henry.. man so many guys.. no wonder i've blended into the background la..sigh