Wednesday, July 09, 2008

12 new friends

Last Sunday, I met them at Bowen Rd, Central.

It was full of laughter through out the 4 hours encounter. I could only recalled a few names, Sunny, Daniel, Jed, Justin, Lindsey (the only gal), Tobias, Phonix... I will get to know them better next Sunday.

Sunny has small eyes like me. He is a car lover. He is quiet yet very active.

Daniel has watery eyes and beautiful eye brows. His eyes could talk. When he looked at him, my heart just melt.

Lindsey is a shy girl. She knows people are paying attention to her even when her head down, reading her book quietly at the corner.

Tobias is a smart boy. A typical attention seeker. Whoever new came in, he ran across and give the person a big warm hug.

Justin knows very well what he wants and doesn't want. Very straight forward.

Jed is another quiet character. He sat there watching most of the time. I won't forget the smile on his face when I passed by him.

Knowing these new friends gives me new prospective to life.

No comments: