Sunday, April 13, 2008

Once, the movie

So, if you want something
And you call, call
Then I'll come running
To fight, and I'll be at your door

"When your mind's made up"

Are you really here or am I dreaming
I can't tell dreams from truth
or it's been so long since I have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore

"If you want me"
:
:

What tweaked me was the helplessness and the imperfection in life. Lives become more complicated as we grow old. Lots of responsibilities are to be shouldered and things are not as straight forward. Desire is not necessarily be satisfied. It's a matter of worthiness...

The girl said "It sounds interesting, but it is just worthless"... Practicality kills the desire. I feel sad.

1 comment:

Dan said...

that's the real world and controlling desires are daily tasks as we grow older in life with more obligations, dependencies, etc.