Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heart to heart

I am so grateful to have a number of life time friends. Yes, although I am only at my 30's, I can already make a conclusion.

D, 5pf, sarah and lisa (last 2 marginally)...

At the end of the day, what defines life time friend is

- beyond words on mutual understanding
- no judgement

One thing I learnt lately (actually 5pf has been preaching in a subtle way). If you are not perfect, don't expect others to be. When you befriend with a person, accept who he/she is. Do not try to change him/her. He/She is a human being, not a Barbie doll.

With a perfect companion, it doesn't matter if the encounter is taken place in a 5 stars hotel with a perfect live band playing Norah Jones or just a 24 hours McD over a cup of coke and OJ... and no smoking at all....

1 comment:

5PF said...

to add to your last para :

"...and with no make up at all."

tks gal for believing in me.