Saturday, February 16, 2008

I was telling Hun about this : I think I have done what ought to be done. If I see no response, there is no point to keep pushing. I refuse to make myself an annoyance to my counterpart, especially when he is someone I like.

Hun said he has a different approach. If he was in my shoe, he would keep pursuing until the counterpart tells him to stop. Yet he respected my view as it is advance thinking.

Hun being another Piscean, could be same same but different from me. Yet to tell his story about Valentines day flowers.

Remark: at this point, I am done with my meditation. I see myself in good progress recovering from last night.

2 comments:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

maybe it's easier for him cuz he's a guy. maybe you should position yourself as equal, not passive and not aggressive either. e.g. the guy doesn't always have to ask first? who goes first doesn't matter. it's whether there's reciprocation. If there's none after your buffer for being first runs out, then i agree with you that there's no point pursuing further. afterall, you are a respectable traditional girl.