Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I am happy to start using my aquamobile.

On the other hand, I have spent hours to search for a free software which can help to manage sms in my HTC touch, despite my upcoming exam is burning.

On the cab on my way home, I was reminded Hun once told me back in my college year, when everyone was still holding on to a beeper. All the "saved" messages should have been saved here (pointing to his heart), not in the beeper. He told me this when I was whining about all precious messages were gone after my beeper ran out of battery.

Does it really matter if the digital messages are erased along with the old phone? Should I rely on a digital device to safe keep my memories? Or should it be following me? Or it is already following me but I am not aware? May be if I am able to let go of those I ought to let go, then I have the capacity for something new to be saved?

I have once said how much I wish my brain works like any of the digital device that after a hard reboot everything could be erased without a trace. Shouldn't I be happy to let go of those I was not able to let go? Am I stuck in a sugar coated water drop too much that I have missed out a lot of beautiful things happening around me?

No comments: