Thursday, November 01, 2007

Saved by 5pf

I was confused. Deadly confused.

Tasting between sweet and shit... sweet and shit, again... another round sweet and shit... lucky that the day ended with sweet...

Seems flirting, but not flirting... simply confused.

Knew that he seemed like falling sick soon, I passed him some Redoxon Vitamin C and asked him to drink. I am not sure how a guy would feel about that. Well, that's me and I hope it is expressive enough yet subtle... (self contradicting, I know).

5pf, thanks for reviewing what happened the past 2 days and hope you enjoy the roller coaster rides between "like him" and "don't like him"... I promise, I will find the best timing and try to accomplish the mission impossible. Your laughter just help to clear my confusion away...

3 comments:

Dan said...

seems like i missed out alot. and it sounds very interesting. but i like your vitamins C move. a small move is a good move.

5PF said...

just finished writing my blog "just a call" and i read this entry. ha...

btw..i did pass D a redoxon this wk too. Coincidence or what?

Water said...

5pf: I read yr blog. *wink*

Yap, found out that 17 & 18 are not good days... will try 20th.