Thursday, November 22, 2007

Be my guest











They are my long waited guests. Last Friday, I have picked 5pf and D from Kowloon station and kicked off our Hong Kong 6 days 5 nights.
I was the tour guide to the 2 guests (with assistant guide Carmen). Telling all the stories about HK and Macau. Trying hard to figure out to turn left or to turn right., to identify which bus to take going to TST.

5pf has reminded me quite a few important things during the visit. I have digested them all.

Day One :
Sunset drink at Aqua. 29th floor of No. 1 Beijing Road;
Dinner at Pressroom, Hollwood Road
Dessert at Sift, Soho
Drink at Fong, LKF Central

Day Two:
Macau

Day Four:
Lunch at Yung Kee, Central
Walk along midlevel
Tea at Pressroom
Walk down hill, Central
Dinner at home
Desert from Kowloon City

Day Five:
Claypot rice at Causeway Bay
Drink at Felix, Pennisular



No comments: