Thursday, October 04, 2007

the next key decision...

Hey, I realised I have already made quite some significant decisions for myself in the course 30 years. Switching from Chinese University to UST, applying for Boston exchange, asking for a relocation to Singapore, moving to Taipei, asking to move back to HK... all these decisions shaped the me today. Cool, isn't it?

Me, standing as an individual, once again made a decision today. It is not as major as relocation, but this is the first time I gave up my personal arrangement for my work.

I have committed my Taiwanese sister to attend her wedding. I have arranged my facial with Bee and nail with Wei Li. I have arranged to meet up with Little S, Kobe, Steph, Ah Chai, Sunny, Ron and my beloved colleagues... oh, and jessie and eugene....

This is a big commitment...
Just the trip for three weeks. Got to get a dress for the black and white ball instead...

No comments: