Friday, October 26, 2007

Keep warm...

Thanks to Dan's enlightenment, I understand guys need some assurance too... especially for those 30mething...

I messaged him last night before bed. Asked how he was doing and told him briefly that I was surviving work.

Since I work up this morning, I have been awaiting for his feedback... and I heard from him at around 9:30am... Of course, he just made my day. He gave me some update and told me it was freezing cold out there.

... My heart sunk a bit... when I heard that he was freezing with a windbreaker..., yet it was heart warming to hear from him...... I hope the momentum could go on... can't wait to see him back...

1 comment:

Dan said...

I simply gave you a different perspective, nothing more and I sure won't call it enlightenment.. heh. You were cute doing what you do to avoid the anxiety of waiting for replies, but it is, to be honest, silly. Remember that no one will know how your heart sank or your cute but silly (=sweet actually) behaviors, if you "choose" not to reveal!! Although may not be comforting, I have a feeling momentum will definitely go on... :)