Friday, October 20, 2006

random thoughts

Many weird dreams recently. They are so stranged that can't be explained.

A lot have happened around me. Yeah, they didn't happen to me, but around me. I was witnessing all these as a third person. Seemed like watching people riding on roller coaster. Wedding, new job, passing exam, vacation, receiving flowers...

Life is not the same for me. New hair style brings new life, new glasses, new shoes and new bag.

The weather is getting cooler. Autumn reminds me it is a new round of life in Taipei. It is my favourite time of the year.

Together with my sister, I would like to show my gratitude to our father. He is working very hard for the best of his two beloved daughters.

The desire to advance is still strong, yet the timetable is slightly adjusted. It is for the better.

No comments: