Saturday, October 28, 2006

崇拜慳D

Woke up at noon, I fed myself with over ten movie trailers from Apple.com. 我快要營養不良喇!

Then, I went to the newly opened cafe outside my apartment. I had a cup of milk tea and beef noodle, along with the latest issue of "Milk". I rushed to load my brain with the words I scanned through my eyes. I am too hungry for spiritual food after five days of junk.

Saturday is the best day in a week.

Just like a 40-year-old would no longer be able to hear the high pitch ring tone (test if you are young enough to hear). Everyone has the hearing ability to such pitch since they were born. The ability is then gone as it has not been used. After reading about this, I am scared that I might no longer be creative if I keep suppressing my ideas as they pop up at my work cubicle.

One day, I would be satisfied with producing "can painting" (罐頭油畫).

Remark: about the topic, yes, it is irrelevant to my article.

No comments: