Friday, July 14, 2006

Who cares!?

When I was on my way to work, I was thinking: There is only a few on this earth deserve the title of "true friend".

I was trashed at work today. Chemical in my brain was messed up which brought up some silly thoughts. I called my friend, being certain that she won't judge me no matter how silly I am (she has seen worse). I just need a confirmation from her. When I made the whining noise over the phone, both of us started laughing and the image of me hanging at her partition in the past (when we shared the same office) came up to both our mind.

Just a phone call away, her voice is just like my tranquillizer.

And I just found out she teared at the same movie trailer as I did, although we were thousands miles away.

I am looking forward to our true reunion in March 2008.

2 comments:

5PF said...

See u kiddo! Till then..keep hanging there (not the partition of cos..)...

fuigo said...

Good to have a friend like that!

I have one too... He's in Korea now with his own family (wife + baby). Trying to figure out a way to visit him.