Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What's next?

New experiences and fresh challenges are a necessity for you. It's one of the many reasons why you're destined for true success. Be watchful -- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is about to come your way. -> This was my horoscope on 4th July.

iboss submitted her resignation on 3rd, and left by 5th. Now, I am all alone in the department. In the coming days, I have to represent the team, i.e. me, myself and I, in front of senior mgmt.

Meanwhile, I am hoping to have someone in front as my shield. Am I ready to take a step and stand on the stage alone? Preparation, preparation and preparation.

I should go for a big breakfast to start my day tomorrow. Yeah, I should do that.

2 comments:

fuigo said...

Time to be a big boss of someone else?

5PF said...

Maybe this is all it takes - no preparation. That you can shoulder this responsibility without a lift of your finger. Putting you involuntary in this situation is probably the best thing that happened....that is to make it happen for you.