Thursday, June 22, 2006

Transit

Lucky that I am now in Changi Airport but not Mumbai Airport. I have to spend the next 2 hours, wandering around before the next flight. Extremely tired. Thanks to iboss, I am not entitled to use the business class lounge.

My impression of Mumbai is generally alright. May be I had expected worse. Lacking of sufficient preparation and not being able to collect myself from holiday mood, I was not doing extremely well in the training. No one to blame but myself. I was just over-confidence. Well, it is good to give myself a good bash and to realisation that there is a distance away from true success. Isn't it just make life more challenging and interesting?

I have to admit that shopping in Mumbai was good. Things are just cheap and nicely done.

Well, the "free internet" access is prompting me that the session will be ended in 3 mins. Let me close this by saying, "I feel much better to air out my frustration of not flying business class".

No comments: