Monday, December 12, 2005

I have once told a friend this...

I realise people always make the same mistake even though they learnt in the past. Yeah, the "people" I am talking about is actually me. May be this is because I am always an idealist with full of hopes or imagination which buried the memory of the lesson learnt. I took out a pair of old Khaki pants this morning which I didn't touch for at least 2 years. I wore them with my new purple shirt and they went perfect. Still I believe it is actually not tailored too short. Simply because my waist was too fat back then therefore I couldn't wear it at lower waist. Until I wore my shoes and looked into the mirror again, I finally faced the reality and changed into another pants. Cos' it is really tailored a bit too short. sigh... I really like the pants still.

I have a glims of hope that things have turned better. Double disappointment when I realise everything is exactly the same like it was.

No comments: