Monday, September 05, 2005

Thanks for the needle. Time for hard reboot.

My bubble burst. I asked for the needle as I can't allow it to grow any bigger. It was known to be imaginery and was simply meaningless. I have to stop indulging in an unrealistic world, built by myself. It is totally unfair to all parties involved.

Things used to be "meaningful" are not important anymore. Spiritual belief was just a slogans. Pure physical pleasure was the actual agenda.

Meaningless things can be left behind. Press the button for hard reboot, delete memories and restore the system back to normal. Reborn into a new me tomorrow, a better one.

Wait, thanks for everything before I forget.

A hard reboot is a full restore of a handheld computer (or PDA) to its factory settings. It entails deleting all information stored in the handheld. This is essentially the same as reformatting a hard drive. A hard reboot may become necessary from time to time on a PDA which has too many unreliable programs on it, thus restoring integrity to the system. It should be used with caution, as it destroys all data stored in the unit. (Sourced from http://www.fact-index.com/)

1 comment:

Water said...

Sonya, thanks for your comment. I didn't expect ppl actually reading my blog. Not bad!