Saturday, September 24, 2005

東京後記


This was the second visit of the year. As planned, my focus was more on experiencing the city than shopping. Although under strict self control, I have bought 1 jacket, 2 cardigans, 1 top, 1 camera and a few bottles of cosmetic (which all cannot be avoided). To conclude the trip, I have a few points to make as below: -

  • It was a "detox" trip as I 1) screamed my lung out at Yomiuri Land (rollercosters and freefalls) which allow me to let out all my suppressed emotion; 2) rejuvenated myself in hotspring at Hakone (5 different pools); 3) shared my frustrations with my buddy and sought out my short term goal at this stage of life.
  • Things that I hate about Tokyo are 1) inefficient Imigration counters for Foreigners (stood in line for 1and1/2 hour); 2) expensive local transportation; 3) the consequence of (2), is I have to walk a lot.
  • White peach smelt so sweet.
  • Time flies. The listener of my complaints about life has known me for nine years... didn't realise until we counted.

Life would not be as fun without friends, coffee and cigarettes......

No comments: