Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Greed is one of the human weaknesses. In the bible term, it is a "sin". It makes man suffered. It makes me suffered. I am sad simply because I am being greedy. Can I be satisfied with what I have got and just move on with my life as normal?

I can't. In fact, things are different and time cannot be turned back.

My horoscope today said: Pisces The stars work in mysterious ways. Just when you'd given up hope on getting something, somehow everything rearranges itself to get you exactly what you need -- and no delivery fee, even.

Felt better after reading it. May be some hope is all I need. "Someday we find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me".

1 comment:

venitha said...

It was my birthday when you posted this on the 24th, and greed is indeed an apt thing for me to be thinking about. I'm 37, and feel I'm selling out my life, trading what I really want for a nice paycheck. Hmmm...