Sunday, August 28, 2005

杏仁豆腐

I got almond tofu as my dinner or to be precised, dessert. Not much appetite over this weekend. Well, I would treat it as a good chance to clean up my digestion system.

I have done my first yoga class today. This resulted a lower back ache, which is normal. After yoga, I went to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". This is the movie I needed to catch (missed it in Singapore and HK) and I am glad that I did so.

So, what is next? I am going to paint my nails, watch another DVD "Buena vista social club", do facial and read some books before bed. Let me think, what else... ummm...

I am certainly not trying hard to engage my life with things. I am certainly not trying to distract myself from thinking of things which makes me sad. No, I am not.

No comments: