Saturday, December 04, 2010

I feel unloved and unimportant. For you, seeing me becomes a routine. You won't bother to put extra thoughts into how to spend time with me anymore. I am just someone to fit in your schedule, particularly at the non-peak and in betweens. I am someone who received a last minute call to fill the 2 hours gap between you awake from a late night out and your weekly run. What "quality time" could we have. Have you thought about my feelings and needs as your girlfriend? I think you have, but you ignore it as you think I do not have a choice but to comply. That is pathetic.

I always have a choice. In the past, I chose to accomodate because of the love between us. I have been striving to be motivated in this relationship. Now, I just feel unloved and unimportant. I am not trusting your love anymore. I don't feel the care and respect. I am running out of strength to love.

I am letting go.

No comments: