Monday, June 01, 2009

Growing

The breeze was refreshing at 2am, especially after the rain. The clock ticked faster than usual. From application of Halal cert to ebay charges on toy bidding, from mail ordered bride to 30K gold rolex, this boy was so enthusiastic about sharing his stories of life.

I wished the Merlion water spouting would go on and no one was reminded about the time.

:
:

I admit I was at one moment fragile. This was the Nth time passing the ECP. The green kept passing by my side and so did the laughters. Everytime, I moved on alone with courage, and this was no exception.

:
:

With 5pf, I enjoyed being mischievous, to annoy her until she rolled eyes. I missed hearing her whining in 1 or 2 pitches higher, just like the old days.

:
:

The unfinished business still left unfinished. May be we are just indifference to it and each other.

No comments: