Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bad date with a great movie

I could imagine... there is never a "great date with a bad movie", cos if you have a great date, I suppose you won't care if the theatre was not playing the right movie.

Well, today I had a bad date with a great movie.

I admit I didn't go with an open heart. We suppose to meet at 2pm and watch movie at 5pm. To shorten the free time before movie, I push the meeting from 2 to 3:30, bad!

We sat down for a coffee at an alfresco cafe under a fine weather. He ordered the second one which wasn't served after 20 mins. Right after he chased the waiter for the third time, I suggested to cancel the drink and go for a walk at the mall instead. Man... I just can't sit there and talk anymore. Bad bad!!

But, I must admit, the movie was good.

No comments: