Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You are my person

One of the many reasons I am addicted to Grey's is the friendship between Meredith and Cristina. In the first season, Cristina revealed her secret preganancy to Meredith and told her that she was put as the emergency person. That's where "the person" came from.

And in the Fifth season, Meredith is struggling about moving in with Derek.
Meredith: If I'm going to do this, and be whole and healthy and be a warm, gooey person who lives with a boy... then I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on. Because you're the only one who knows me. Darkly. Really knows me. I need you to pretend that I can do this even if you don't believe. Because if you abandon me now, I will never make it, and I will never get my happy ending and that's just...life.
Cristina: Mer, why do you care what I think?
Meredith: Because you're my person!

Lucky to have found my person away from home.

No comments: