Saturday, June 07, 2008

Gte Carrie away


Just came back from the Sex and the City movie. It is a gift to a SATC fan like me. What is better than sitting in front of the big screen, watching two and a half hours of prolonged episode after the finale four years ago with no commercial break at all?

Sitting at the theatre, resting my feet on the chair in lotus position, I enjoyed through out the movie. Seeing Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, I felt like meeting my old friends after years, longing to know what's going on with them. So touchy. Mom who was watching as well couldn't understand why Mong and I were tearing like hell thoughout.

I don't mind watching the movie again, just as I was repeating the TV episodes for lost count of times. And the wardrobe was just amazing.

No comments: