Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Best of both world

An engaged man was telling me how tough it is to face temptations around and there is a long way to go after getting married. And said what if... he is single.

For thirty minutes, he "lectured" me for not being able to open up to meet my Mr. Right and I will end up being alone forever, i.e. single.

Spoke to a girl friend over the phone, asking about her married life. She complaint about her newly wedded husband hung out every single Friday with friends until 4am, 5am and left her alone at home.

She asked me if I am seeing anyone special. She said, I shouldn't be having flings around and should settle down. I can't help but response by saying "at least, I am the one hanging out til 4am on Fridays".

Can I be single, but not single? Can I be married, but not married?

1 comment:

Dan said...

your engaged friend is an idiot for lecturing you. :)