Sunday, January 20, 2008

and so, here we go

I don't know it was really a confusion or a planned one. Anyways, he acted a bit abnormal or if it was a test. Yet, I was always told men are not that sophisticated.

Urging me to be available earlier than 10pm, he only appeared after me wondering alone in Causeway Bay for half an hour and sat at the bar for almost another half. And yet, he told me he thought it was my call for the drink. Well, I was invited by him to be exact.

Should I be pissed? I was thinking to myself. Even being a friend, I have all the right to be pissed with someone who had me to wait for an hour there alone. So upon his arrival, I was upfront to him that I needed fifteen minutes silence to cool myself off. And I found myself improved. At least I was expressing my true feeling.

A remark by 5pf dd 21st Jan: act confirmed to be the most graceful amongst all alternatives.

1 comment:

Dan said...

hahahaha.. this is a funny post, but you have every right to be pissed la..