Sunday, June 17, 2007

Long weekend

Wow, finally, I have got some time off.

It started from early May when parents visited Taipei. Then I flew back with them to HK for the new VP induction, followed by the GTB training in Singapore. In the same week I returned to Taipei, Sarah visited and we spent the weekend for photo shooting. Being a model was not an easy job. After sending Sarah off on Monday, I flew off for holiday in States on the Wednesday of the very same week. Back from the time zone of 12 hours different on Monday night, I put myself together and went to work the next morning.

The four work days after the US trip felt longer than they really were. And then the long waited four days dragon boat holiday arrived.

Finally, I can sleep til whenever I like (for record, til 2pm on Sat and 11am on Sun). Being on my
own, I was watching TVB drama consecnon-stop. All time wireless online. Well, I did do something practical like two loads of laudry, cleaning the toilet, clearing my domestic paperwork (bills) and cooking for one.

I am planning to bring my newly bought book to the pool side of Shangri La tomorrow. Relax a bit and prepare for upcoming battles at work.

No comments: