Sunday, February 04, 2007

Talking about Norah Jones again

I remember I talked about it before in the blog.

You may have forgotten, but my memory is still fresh.
Norah Jones' third album just released. The familiar Jones style ballad jazz. Intro comes with piano and then her deep sexy vocal. I felt heavy in my heart and goosebumps grew all over my arms.

It is an reaction to the memory of you and your "fairy tales", remembering your effort to impress me by picking the best looking shirt, pants and shoes for our dinner date. Looking at me with your watery eyes, you said you could count on me bringing you little gift almost everytime we met. You said, only until you got the courage, I broke the news of leaving for Taipei. Otherwise, we would be an item.

And I won't forget the awkwardness when I last met you.

No comments: