Friday, August 25, 2006

Paycheck

I got my paycheck today and I don't feel I deserved it.

Talking to a new found friend today about booking flight. I told her that I must seat at the aisle. The reason is, I have to be in total control of staying or leaving my seat anytime I like. I was not aware until I was on the way home today that the idea actually reflected my view of life.

In life, I feel such a strong urge to leave my "seat" and take a walk. To stretch my legs and get freshen up. My muscle crams; My brain is not working. I need new inspiration, new ideas, new motivation and new goal in life.

I wanted to unbuckle and step out so much, but there are too many constraints and ocncerns. I am working hard to settle the issues, then I am free. That day is not too far away.

1 comment:

Mo & Faye said...

No worries, your effort will get paid off!