Sunday, January 22, 2006

All I ask of you...


RAOUL: No more talk of darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears.
I'm here, nothing can harm you -my words will warm and calm you.
Let me beyour freedom, let daylight dry - your tears.
I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you . . .

CHRISTINE: Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summer time . . Say you need me with you, now and always . . .promise me that allyou say is true -that's all I ask of you . . .

RAOUL: Let me be your shelter, let me be your light.
You're safe: No-one will find you your fears are far behind you . . .

CHRISTINE: All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . .and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me . . .

RAOUL: Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
Let me lead you from your solitude . . .Say you need me with youhere, beside you . . .anywhere you go, let me go too. Christine, that's all I ask of you . . .

CHRISTINE: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .say the word and I will follow you
. . .

1 comment:

fuigo said...

My favorite is Point of No Return.