Saturday, October 01, 2005

Longing for weekend


The anxiety for weekend has never been stronger.

7:00 pm, Friday, I am a freeman. I am myself, no longer the slave at work.

Going forward is the 2 and 1/2 days I earned from the five days of "hard work". Of course, the money as well. Now, I unchain myself from the chair in front of my laptop and desk, and live my real life.

At Mint, I passed out for a while, not because of alcohol, but my "daydream". I was reminded by the lighting, the music, the movement of the people of my days in Singapore, at Zouk, at Attica too, at Mohamed Sultan, at Indo Chine.... I miss the crowd in Singapore, I seemed to see you all dancing out there... My buddies, my teddy boys... and strangers somemore... (Sorry my Singish slipped)... I was sad for a moment, yet I recovered from dancing along the music. I am glad that I have you all in my Singapore days...

I am doing fine in Taipei. I hope you do too...

1 comment:

5PF said...

Miss u too my friend ...